In this episode of CEOLIVE we’re joined by Mr. Thomas Equels, CEO of Hemispherx Biopharma, which trades on the NYSE under ticker HEB.
In this episode, Mr. Equels discusses the $500+ million market opportunity for Ampligen the Only Late Stage ME/CFS Candidate in the U.S. as well as the company’s ongoing commitment to immuno-oncology.
He also talks about the Potential Role of Ampligen as an Immune System Amplifier for Improving Seasonal Flu Vaccine Cross-Protection.
Hemispherx is an advanced specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in the clinical development of new drug entities for treatment of seriously debilitating disorders.
The new management team has achieved several recent milestones including:
1. The first shipment of Ampligen delivered for sale in Europe utilizing the Early Access Program (EAP)
2. EAP in Europe extended to pancreatic cancer patients beginning in the Netherlands
3. FDA approval to increase price for US-based Ampligen cost recovery program
4. Initiated a commercial scale production plan with our primary contract manufacturer to meet anticipated future demands in both international programs as well as domestic programs
5. Collaboration with Millions Missing Canada to bring medication to Canadians for ME/CFS
6. Completed an intranasal human safety study of Ampligen plus FluMist® and has commenced full data analysis
7. Top-line results show intranasal Ampligen was generally well-tolerated
8. Continuing discussions with FDA to identify path toward approval for ME/CFS
9. Cut Burn rate by over 50% and still reached milestones
This CEOLIVE.TV video interview contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act. The statements reflect the Company’s current views with respect to future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Among others, these risks include failure to meet schedule or performance requirements of the Company’s contracts, the Company’s ability to raise sufficient development and working capital, the Company’s liquidity position, the Company’s ability to obtain new contracts, the emergence of competitors with greater financial resources, and the impact of competitive pricing. In the light of these uncertainties, the forward-looking events referred to in this release might not occur as planned or at all.
Neither CEOLIVE.TV or any of its principals currently own or plan to own within 72 hours of publication any shares of the stocks mentioned in this video. For a full disclaimer please visit, ceolive.tv/disclaimer.
CEOLIVE content and productions are based on data obtained from sources we believe to be reliable but are not guaranteed as to accuracy and are not purported to be complete. As such, the information should not be construed as advice designed to meet the particular investment needs of any investor. Any opinions expressed in CEOLIVE content and productions, or other investor relations materials and presentations are subject to change. Neither CEOLIVE nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. All data and information are provided for informational or entertainment purposes only. CEOLIVE is not a registered broker-dealer or a registered investment advisor.